A: I’m playing the main character in ‘Les Misérables’ on Broadway!
B: That’s awesome! Break a leg! Good luck! I’m sure you will steal the show!
A: Thanks a million! I appreciate it.
A: I’m sorry I’m late!!! Subway delays as always.
B: Better late than never. But the movie theater today is packed! There are so many people.
A: What movie are we going to watch? It’s up to you.
B: How about ‘Avatar‘? I heard the special effects are mind-blowing! Let’s check it out.
A: Did you watch that movie ‘The Lone Ranger’ starring Johnny Depp?
B: No, I didn’t. I heard it was a flop.
A: Yeah, it was so disappointing. The acting was so terrible. It didn’t live up to my expectations. The story was so cliché, an unoriginal western.
A: Do you want to watch an episode of ‘Gossip Girls’ together tonight?
B: Thanks, but no thanks. It’s a chick flick. I don’t watch girly shows like that.
A: Suit yourself!
A: Have you watched ‘Inception’ directed by Christopher Nolan?
B: No, I haven’t. I heard it’s a big-budget summer blockbuster.
A: The movie was epic! It’s a masterpiece. The ending was a real cliffhanger, very unexpected and suspenseful. I really hope they make a sequel.
B: That’s enough. Don’t spoil the plot for me. I’m going to watch it this weekend.
Homer Simpson is a couch potato, he doesn’t do anything all day except binge-watch his favorite TV shows.
PEPSI Discussion Questions
- Have you read any awesome movies recently?
- Describe a place that is usually packed.
- Have you seen any mind-blowing movies or TV shows?
- Have you ever watched a flop? Any recent movie that didn’t live up to your expectations?
- Describe a cliché movie, TV show, or story.
- Do you like chick flicks? Have you watched any?
- What would you describe as girly?
- Which movies do you think are masterpieces? Why?
- What’s a big-budget blockbuster coming out this year that you want to watch?
- Tell me an epic moment you’ve had.
- Do you think that in general, sequels are better than the first movie?
- Have you watched any prequels?
- What’s a movie or TV show with great cliffhangers?
- Are you a couch potato? What do you eat or drink when watching movies?
- Have you ever binge-watched any TV shows? Which ones?